[access-uk] Re: Apple's new iPad

  • From: "Angel" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "angel238@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 10:05:52 -0400

This suggestion might assist those who aren't able to sign their names the orthodox way. When I was a child, I spent hours attempting to learn to sign my name using a signature guide, to no avail. One day, lacking a stylus at school, I tried to take Braille notes using a writing frame, as you call them, and a pencil. My mother, seeing this, suggested I trace the printed letters in the cells of the writing frame. I write everything thusly. Now, there are those who might say: As the printing isn't cursive writing, it is worth less than it might be if it were cursive. I can tell you this for 55 years now, all legal documents and bank documents I have affixed my signature to were accepted as legal.
----- Original Message ----- From: "john gallagher" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Annabel <annabel.amy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, 11 September 2015 9.50 am

But its certainly no ordinary pencil!

-----Original Message----- From: Steve Nutt
Sent: Friday, September 11, 2015 7.56 AM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

And the pencil is 65 quid. 65 quid for a pencil? Come on.

All the best

Steve

--
Computer Room Services