[access-uk] Re: Apple unveils iPad tablet device

  • From: "James & Nash" <james.austin1984@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 14:31:40 +0000

Fair enough Barry, as i think i said in a previous message, people should use
what they prefer to use. I just think that organisations like NFB and others
are wrong to decry something because it is different and unfortunately the
Blind have ben dreadfully misinformed about Apple and their accessibility.
TC
James, Lyn, Nash & Twinny