[access-uk] Re: Apple unveils iPad tablet device

  • From: "Barry Toner" <barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 21:35:27 -0000

James,

I don't think, at least on here so far anyone has stamped on the Mac.  I do
however see a throw back to the old days of JFW Vs Window Eyes.

One group on one side of the fence and another group saying, "ha ha ha,
mines better than yours".

I understand as a blind person what it's like to be in a minority and see
similar trates with Mac users disabled or not all over the world and why
they can get quite defensive as mac is firmly in the minority when it comes
to Mac vs PC sales.  Grins.

Barry.

database 4815 (20100128) __________