[access-uk] Re: Apple iPhone ? 3G sensitivity

  • From: john gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 12:35:43 +0000

hi there well i am with vodafone and my signal is very good. i think though the
inbuilt gps is not as sensitave as my external gps that i use with the sendero
product. yes the typing is a real pain on the iphone for example in navigon if
you go for an address search it is difficult. it would be nice to be able to
speak this in to the program. i also have learned the iphone in the past few
weeks and think if you can have both options is the best for then again with my
contract with vodafone at £30 per month then another symbian phone well there
is a limmit to how much one spends on this sort of thing. when the vs 4 comes
out things should be a lot better then all this stuff is so very new and with
it being main stream it will only get much better.