[access-uk] Re: Apple i phone S4 help.

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2015 02:40:41 +0100

Hi Bill.

As far as I know, RNIB only ever sold a book "getting started with the iPhone" for a short while, but I'm not sure if they do any longer. An excellent book you can download is called iOS Access for All, either from the iBook store or at www.iosaccessbook.com. Also, there is a voice over tutorial site www.voiceover-easy.net which teaches you all you need to know about using voice over. Hope those resources help you.

All the best, Ibrahim.

-----Original Message----- From: Bill Chilcott
Sent: Sunday, April 05, 2015 9:34 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Apple i phone S4 help.

Hi friends, I have just acquired an Apple I phone S4, which I know nothing
about. I understand that some time ago the RNIB did instructions on a CD.
Would anybody be kind enough to help me out with some. It would be very much
appreciated.
Kind regards, Bill.