[access-uk] Re: Apple devices?

  • From: "Alistair" <alistair.kelly@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2015 09:53:58 +0100

Hi billy still using my Ipad air and recently moved to a iphone 6, it’s a bit
chuncky in a case but it’s fab, fast, responsive and does the job! tried
android but it isn’t for me and to be honest some of the higher end products
are about the same price band as a iphone. Not for 1 moment am I saying all is
totol perfection in the apple world but for me it comes pretty close!

BEST

alistair