[access-uk] Re: Apple Watch

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2015 11:56:15 +0100

Hi.

Yes, it will have a basic voice over function, though Apple have been rather cagey as they usually are, we won't know exactly how this will function in reality, though I think the interaction will be similar to that of the iPod Nano excepting of course the digital crown which rotates if I'm not mistaken, we'll have to see what happens when its released.

All the best, Ibrahim.

-----Original Message----- From: Annabel
Sent: Sunday, April 05, 2015 11:27 AM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Apple Watch

Does anyone know, yet, if the Apple Watch will be accessible? Annabell