[access-uk] Re: Apple Vs Microsoft

  • From: "Peter Logue" <plsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 15:10:30 -0000

Hmm.
Dave, You wrote:
Microsoft could easily purchase Freedom Scientific and incorporate JAWS into
windows, and get it working better.
___

Not looking for an argument Dave, but didn't you say Microsoft messed
everything up? So maybe they'd just make Jaws really awful to use. And
perhaps if they did incorporate Jaws onto Windows, might'n they be sued and
forced to sell it off again?
Peter