[access-uk] Re: Apple Voice Over Tutorials

  • From: "Mike Moore" <mikeis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 23:26:18 +0100

Gordon, sorry I called you George!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Moore" <mikeis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, July 30, 2010 11:20 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Apple Voice Over Tutorials

George,

Many thanks, and to others who gave advice. I have crossed over to the dark side, or should that be the white side!! Lol!

All new, never used an Apple before, so heading to the podcasts etc mentioned. I shall have to check out mailing lists for the same as well.

Regards,

Mike
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gordon Keen" <gordonkeen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>