[access-uk] Re: Apple Voice Over Tutorials

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2010 13:15:04 +0100

Hi Amro

I can't remember, I'll get Martin to try it out later and catch the name of
the voice.  There were a whole raft of them, absolutely pointless to be
honest.  But it was just that Martin accidentally hit the default button
instead of the cancel button, and he had a devil of a job to put it back to
Alex because it kept laughing after every word it said.  Mind you, I was in
tears with laughter it was that daft!

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns
J&M Work-Ability