[access-uk] Re: Apple Unveils iPhone 4 and New Accessibility Features-- The Mac-accessibility Network - News [Lioncourt.com]

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 19:43:14 +0100

Hi Dave,

I can't describe to you every phone, but you can check them out on the Nokia
web site.

But not all of them have tactile keyboards, but then again, neither does the
iPhone.

The N97 and N97 Mini have tactile QWERTY keyboards, for example, but the X6
does not.

All the best

Steve

Village Plus event, details of which are at www.bcab.org.uk

I hope somebody has a good selection of modern phones on their stand and can
comment as you always used to Steve, but I think we'd all be interested in
basic descriptions of phones and how well they work with talks, if anybody
can send them!

Cheers

Dave

Features-- The Mac-cessibility Network - News [Lioncourt.com]

Oh no, it's the Apple fan boy again, posting.

The Mac-cessibility Network - News [Lioncourt.com]

Sounds very good...

http://www.lioncourt.com/2010/06/07/apple-unveils-iphone-4-and-new-accessibi
lity-features/

Cheers