[access-uk] Apple Leopard one month on - Main Menu

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-Uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 08:59:23 -0000

In view of the discussion we've had here in the last day or two, some
might like to bend an ear to Main menu which is as the subject line
indicates.

But here's the ACB radio announcement.

Hello Everyone,

During the first hour of Main Menu Live, Darcy and Holly will update
us =
on their experiences with the accessibility of Apple's Mac OS 10.5 =
Leopard after running it regularly for the past month. During the
second =
hour, we'll have an open forum emphasizing online shopping for the =
holidays.=20

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at:
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx