[access-uk] Re: Apple Leopard and Voiceover on Main Menu

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 08:48:51 -0000

Phil, go to

www.acb.org

Go down to ACB radio, and having clicked on that, on the next page
choose Main Stream.  This gives you the output of whatever's streaming
on ACB's Main Stream at the time.  I don't think Main Menu starts
until after mid-night UK time - even though US clocks have gone back
an hour.

You can catch up with Main Menu on Thursday by going to ACB's Replay
facility which will repeat Main Menu for the whole day.  (I've found
no way as yet of downloading the Replay file.)

The program should get into the ACB Main Menu archive in a few days,
though often it's a bit longer.
From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at:
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx