[access-uk] Re: Apple IMac

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2008 19:22:22 -0000

Ray, as always, that was a very useful post.

Looks as though we have a fair bit of watching and waiting to do, realistically, unless we want to get moving mostly alone and have the knowledge and expertise to do this.

Anyway, I look  forward to seeing what happens next ...

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>

Please share this info if you don't mind respondents.  I'm
interested in
it too (smile).

Jackie