[access-uk] Re: Apple - Accessibility

  • From: "James & Nash" <james.austin1984@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 12:56:20 +0100

Hi Gordon,

I no longer use Mac OS X because I felt that they do not listen to their
customers and they were far too slow  in implementing access when they did
listen.

Also, there products are very expensive. However, from what I've seen of the
accessibility in Snow Leopard it seems very impressive.

Can you tell  me please (if you are using Leopard) if Spaces is now fixed. What
I mean is if you are on a particular desktop and you press Command tab, do you
see all the apllications you have open or just the applications  on that
particular desktop? For the longest time Spaces has been broken. It should work
as described above showing only the applications for the particular desktop you
are currently on.

Thanks

Take care

James, Lyn, Nash and Twinny