[access-uk] Re: Apology

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 19:54:42 -0000

Hi.

Its always best to download any Microsoft product from the Microsoft Download Centre, found at http://download.microsoft.com. Just search for Security Essentials and it'll probably be the first result you come across.

All the best, Ibrahim.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin Cussick" <the.big.white.shepherd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Barry Toner<barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx