[access-uk] Re: Apologies

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 11:07:41 +0100

Hi Christopher,

If you could tell us what Make & Model the other phones are,
we might be able to give you a definitive answer.

That said, if your phone found them then it suggests they
may indeed have Bluetooth. Did you pair them properly?  The
others may well be set such that either Bluetooth is not
turned on, or set not to automatically receive Bluetooth
files.  I sure as heck don't let any Tom, Dick or Harry send
me files without my permission.

George.

Date: 02/06/2007 17:26

Checked by AVG Free Edition.