[access-uk] Apologies

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 11:18:02 +0100

Sorry about all these test messages folks.  If anyone (except the owner
and moderators) would like to be manually removed, and re-instated
later, please just say so.

Meantime, it does look at though I've succeeded in at least stopping
attachments and also getting a "How to unsubscribe" line after each
message, so now I'll tackle adding "Vacation mode" to that, and see what
needs to be done to convert to plain text.

George Bell.

This is to see if attachments are banned from access-uk,