[access-uk] Re: Anyone using Talktalk for phone/broadband

  • From: "Mike Moore" <mikeis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 22:31:24 -0000

Gary,

I am with Talk Talk. Yes they have a 195 service and the essential pack is
good, but I added the call boost, which is about £3 more and gives you local
and national calls free anytime.

The routers are now set up by the user, without a installation CD, I gave off a
stink to them as the CD was totally inaccessible to a blind user like myself.
The interface was totally graphical and there was no way to run it from  the CD
without going through the graphical process.

It is not too bad to set up the router and they will talk you through it, as
they did with me which also allows you to use your own router, as I did,
opposed to theirs.

If you need anymore details you can contact me either through the list or at:

mikeis@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Regards,

Mike