[access-uk] Re: Anyone using Intellipanel?

  • From: "Rays Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 11:09:30 +0100

Yes George, I saw something to the effect that the standby current for these
units is 0.4 amps, which is where I get the 100 watts from.  I tend to do as
you do and have a master switch on my power distribution box on which the
monitor sits.

Not sure if this isn't the big sell rather than the big power saving gadget
it's advertised as being.

Cheers,
Ray.