[access-uk] Re: Anyone use Play.com

  • From: "andrew shipp" <andrew-shipp4@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 16:15:50 +0100

You must of been lucky then David as it wasn't working at the weekend,  this
came from customer services at play.  Tony the up date to there site was
done last week.  I tried to order ten DVDs at the weekend and couldn't do
so,  For the simple reason of the add button wasn't there,  it is a yellow
or orange in colour which Jaws isn't finding,  I am not the only one  that
has this problem either,  my friend Anthony Campbell has it also.