[access-uk] Re: Anyone use Music?

  • From: Catherine Turner <catherineturner2007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 07:43:03 +0100

Hi,

If anyone's interested I was right in my suspicion that once I got
sighted help to set up the EMusic Download Manager I can use it fine
in the sense that it just pops up automatically to download when I
click download on the website.  If I want to I can use the JAWS cursor
to check download progress.  The website itself I find a bit difficult
but doable and I like the service enough to stick with it.  So if
anyone's interested in that sort of thing and you can have someone
sighted set up the download manager initially I'd encourage you to
give it a go.

Catherine