[access-uk] Re: Anyone on this list using a Mac with Tiger?

  • From: "Peter Logue" <peterlogue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 16:38:33 -0400

Just wondering, though Jerry Halatyn denies it, I'm wondering   if he isn't
on Apple's payroll? I thought he was just a little too enthusiastic during
the ACB, um, promo and he doth protest quite strongly in the AccessWorld
article. In additionI thought it a little odd  that, someone who has been
using Voiceover for ages and who clearly loves it to bits, hasn't invested in
the additional voices that can be purchased from that company he mentioned in
New Zealand, particularly since he even admits that he does not like the
default voice that comes with Voiceover. It just smacks of strangeness if you
ask me. Makes me wanna go. Hmm.