[access-uk] Re: Anyone having problems with the Accessable BBC Listen Again?

  • From: Douglas Harrison <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2008 14:14:13 -0000

Sorry, Andy - but I don't know the answer.  On my system the Webbie 3.7.4
installer has not
installed Accessible BBC Listen Again only the new BBC iPlayer Listen Again.
Just
wondering whether when you uninstalled the old version Accessible BBC Listen
Again was
left behind from a previous version.
But even then BBC iPlayer Listen Again should work.  Can you get a list of live
stations with
alt and L or TV channels with alt and t?

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison