[access-uk] Re: Anyone having problems with Chicken Nugget

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2015 12:42:49 +0100

Hi,

Twitter app doesn't offer any effective muting. So when X-Factor is on for
example, I can mute out everything concerning it from the people I follow. You
can mute users by user name, hash tags and even any text.

Also you can mute single conversations. I have never seen any other Twitter
client do this.

Also, you can group tweets by user, again I have never seen another client do
this.

I could go on, but Tweetings is simply the best Twitter client I have ever
seen. I rarely tweet from my PC now, as all the clients are so unreliable for
the blind.

And Tweetings is accessible on both iOS and Android, in fact they make sure it
is.

All the best

Steve

--