[access-uk] Re: Anyone having problems with Chicken Nugget

  • From: Chris <challsworth2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 Aug 2015 08:29:16 +0100

Oh lovely. That's another $$$ down the drain smile. Sorry couldn't resist. Seriously I am no longer on Twitter anyway. I wish the developer all the best in his or her future endeavours.

On 31/07/2015 22:19, Steve Nutt wrote:

Hi,

Nugget is a pile of junk to be honest and no longer appears to be worked on.

All the best

Steve

--

Computer Room Services