[access-uk] Re: Anyone got an IPad - got questions

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 05:54:15 +0300

Hi Catherine, sorry about the delay in replying but it's bad internet connection where I am at present. Anyways, there isn't any special instructions to type in a web address. Maybe just be more careful when you try it next time. Re cursor, that's definitely a confusing issue for first timers. Visit

http://maccessibility.net/guides/voiceover/insertion-point/

and read the short peace about the insertion point and all will become clear. Actually the maccessibility site is generally a good source for guides and info about Apple products. I found it of a great help when I started using the iPad.

HTH,
Amro
----- Original Message ----- From: "Catherine Turner" <catherineturner2007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>