[access-uk] Re: Anyone else getting these messages.

  • From: "Petrina Delves" <aunk99@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2006 18:57:31 +0100

I don't no about making thing's bigger, at the moment after a recent operation on my foot, I could do with something to make it smaller, preferably before the winter, so that I can get my shoes on again smiles.
All the best
Petrina,
Southampton

----- Original Message ----- From: "mandy" <manumandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>