[access-uk] Anyone Using the BBC iPlayer App?

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2012 20:42:01 -0000

Hi List.

I've just installed the above app to my iPod Touch and have hit upon one
problem so far, in that I can't figure out how to bring up listings for either
BBC3 or 4. I can find the options to display listings for BBC's 1 and 2, but
nothing I try will display the other two for me.

Doing searches for programme names will work, but as happened with me, I didn't
remember the correct programme title and that's when I discovered the lack of
listings for those two channels. Or, more accurately, the lack of Voice Over
accessible listings.

Can anyone help me with this one?

Many thanks.

Darran