[access-uk] Re: Anyone Running Eset smart Security and the WinMail Win7 hack?

  • From: <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 17:16:44 -0000

When I had windows live mail for a short while on this system I had the same
experience. Since I never really used that part of eset I wasn't too
bothered, but I did notice that. Not sure of a solution really since, as I
said, I didn't use their anti-spam solutions anyway. Sorry I can't be of
much more help than just to confirm that I had similar experience on windows
live.