[access-uk] Anyone Advise?

  • From: "Mandy" <manumandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 11:25:53 +0100

This is a small but rather annoying problem and later on when I've more time I
have a much more difficult problem to solve - will take time to explain.

However:  this is simple:  if I have a link in an email:  an address, link to a
website, music, whatever, I cannot enter on it and go to the link but have to
copy it into the browser and do it that way.
I've tried also with Jaws 7 which I have on here as a backup when doing YouGov
Surveys for the checkboxes Jaws 8 will not read:   this reacted in the same way.

I spoke to someone from Sight And Sound and decided with his advice to
reinstall 8 but this made no difference.
Could it be a default on the disk now from being reinstalled too many times on
various computers?  Perhaps there's a setting I'm unaware of?

Mandy.