[access-uk] Re: Anybody Using Spotify?

  • From: James Scholes <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mandy <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 21:11:11 +0000

Hi Mandy,

OK, 1. It remembers your username, I just type the password and hit enter and
it works just fine, logs me right in. 2. If you type artist album in the search
field, replacing "artist" and "album" with the relevant info, it should play
the album in order. For example:
U2 No Line On The Horizon
3. To shut the program down, go into your system tray, right-click the Spotify
icon and choose Exit, or use the file menu in the main program window. And yes,
I love the program.

James Scholes
--
Contact Details
--
E-mail: james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN/Windows Live Messenger: jamesscholes@xxxxxxx
Message sent at 09:09:23 PM GMT on Thursday, March 05, 2009