[access-uk] Re: Anybody Using Spotify?

  • From: "Mandy" <mandy.MJC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 17:32:44 -0000

Hi James.is most helpful but two more things - when I log in I seem to have to route Jaws to enter to activate after I've entered my password - the username is always there - also how do I shut it up apart from turning off the computer? Can I get proper authentic albums by an artist or just the tracks they select?

Thanks again for your help - do you like the programme?

Mandy.

How on earth do you find out which keystrokes to use?
Your info
----- Original Message ----- From: "James Scholes" <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Message sent at 04:30:32 PM GMT on Thursday, March 05, 2009