[access-uk] Re: Any mobile with buttons that light up

  • From: Eleanor burke <eleanormarthaburke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2015 20:44:38 +0000

I thought that Mo found that it could actually work with KNFB reader so not
perfect.

On 2 Dec 2015, at 20:43, Barry Hill (Redacted sender "barry.hill3" for DMARC)
<dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Excellent. Many thanks, Mo. I did read up on this mobile, but I didn’t
remember it having buttons that light up. I know the camera isn’t up to
KNFB, but the guy who wants the mobile I outlined doesn’t need it for that.

Cheers

Barry