[access-uk] Re: Antivirus Recommendations

  • From: "tony sweeney" <deirton711@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 15:05:48 +0100

Thanks for that clarification Eleanor.

I can rest easy now.

Cheers,

Tony
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2013 2:59 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Antivirus Recommendations

You are quite right Tony but then these discussions faded out, some found problems at start-up with MSE and others had the problems resolved over the space of a week. I had one day when I had issues, the only day since starting to use MSE. ----- Original Message ----- From: "tony sweeney" <deirton711@xxxxxxxxx>