[access-uk] Re: Anti-virus

  • From: Shaun O'Connor <capricorn8159@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 10:40:47 +0000

not so sure as to the degree of accessibility you will require but i use
clamwin anti virus it is open source and free. and to date it has worked
well for me. i tend to shy away from the commercial products as in some
cases they introduce fake viruses in order to scare you into purchasing
their products.