[access-uk] Anti virus and firewall suggestions?

  • From: "martin wilsher" <m.wilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 19:26:09 +0100

Hi List:

I am thinking of going away from my current internet security provider,
Symantec, after hearing that Nis 2007 isn't accessible with jaws.  Any
thoughts on this?  Anyone tried it?  If this is indeed the case, can anyone
suggest a good anti virus and firewall package which works with jaws?  I
have heard nod 32 is good anti virus software, if you remember to turn off
graphics in the setup process.  What would those in the know rate as a good
firewall to go with this?  I tried looking at Microsoft one care, but that's
only available in the US and I'm in the UK.  I would be grateful for any
ideas people may have.  Thanks.

Hope to hear from you soon.

From Martin.

Please email me at: