[access-uk] Re: Answering a call with the N86

  • From: "Barry Toner" <barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 10:52:21 +0100

Yup,

Chris's correct  There's a number of ways you can answer a call on the N86.
You can hit the Answer call key, (most left hand button on the phones face,
just beneath the screen).  Or if the phones closed you can slide to answer
and slide to end.  You can customise these further in the phones settings.

Cheers,
Barry.