[access-uk] Re: Anoying 'transparant' word on website

  • From: "Justin R" <mypc128@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 09:37:08 -0000

Ray, had a look at this myself. Speaking as one person who's a magnifier and screan reader user what I'm seeing and hearing is interesting.

Yep, the webpage is reading the text fine. However, app reader (zoomtext) is reading out the blank areas inbetween text. That's where I'm hearing the word "transparent".

I could get by on this but, I'd find it distracting in the end. So, not helpful at all. I'm pondering on whether to send the website address to aisquared support. I'd be interested to know what they make of this.

The first time I've hit on a website where app reader behaves in this way.

Justin
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>