[access-uk] Re: Another "wireless connection" query

  • From: "Dj Paddy" <mygroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 09:56:17 +0100

Douglas.

You can change the wireless channels that the routers and other wifi gear transmit on from within their web setup utilitys.

You may suffer low signals depending on the structure of your house and the distance between machines. If that happens though you can fix it wiha repeater or a high range wifi antenna.
Barry
Ôà
----- Original Message ----- From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>