[access-uk] Re: Another "wireless connection" query

  • From: "Mark Threadgold" <m.j.threadgold@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 09:28:36 +0100

My wireless setup has been fine for about 3 years.

I keep a freeserve dial up account, as it's free, and it's there in case of
a failure of the wifi.  You do have to connect to the freeserve dial up once
a month or so to keep it active but that is no trouble really.  You also
have to juggle the outgoing smtp email server setups in the connections if
you want to use their connection, but again, simply done.

Regards,

Mark Threadgold

Of all the things I have ever lost, the thing I miss most is my mind....