[access-uk] Re: Another True Call query

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2014 10:40:50 +0100

Hi Jim,

One solution to this is to have a day and night time profile.  So during the
day, you let withheld numbers through then at night, you go over to whisper
or blocking modes.  You can set when night time begins too.  So for example,
you could have all calls accepted between 9 and 5, then go over to blocking
mode after that.

Another solution is simply explain to your doctor that all he has to do is
say his name and he will be connected.

So you don't have to block all withheld numbers, ever if you don't want to.

This thing is so configurable it's pretty amazing.

All the best

Steve

--

Computer Room Services