[access-uk] Re: Another Outlook question

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 11:39:09 +0100

Thanks Alex and Steve. Deleting the email accounts and then adding them from
scratch seems to have done the trick. It looks something went wrong when I
first imported them from OE. As well, I'm pleased to say I'm gradually
getting the hang of Outlook and I rather like it!

Many thanks to all the feedback I got. Truly appreciated.

Cheers,
Amro
  _____