[access-uk] Another Orange question

  • From: "Andy Collins" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 17:05:03 +0100

Hi all -

My phone tells me when I have missed a call, but it doesn't say if the
caller left a message or hung up, so I have to call my Orange Voice Mail,
which if I'm right, is a charged for call, so anyone know what they charge
for this service, and if there's an alternative to calling that voice mail
number, only to find that the caller never left a message?

Thanks

Andy

** vacation ## d