[access-uk] Annoying problem with an Ebay change

  • From: "John Wilson" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "j.wilson07" for DMARC)
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2017 08:25:18 +0100

Around a week ago, Ebay yet again seems to have changed how you reach certain filter conditions after first doing your item search.

You used to be able to TAB to or search for "UK Only" hits for a given item and then TAB to or search for "Auction" to further filter your findings.

I can no longer find any of these filters in these ways. Ebay seems to now be using a "Refinements" button to get into these options/filters. However, using IE11 or Google Chrome, I cannot get this Refinements button to open these filters. with NVDA. I try SPACEBAR, ENTER, LEFT MOUSE CLICK ON THE NUMPAD but nothing happens.

Has anyone else got this problem and has anyone else found a way to get around this annoyance.

Thanks.
John.
** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe]
** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** and in the Subject line type
** unsubscribe
** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
** immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq]
** or send a message, to
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq