[access-uk] Re: Announcing Phone Watch June 2015

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 21:57:29 +0100

We are not personally interested in purchasing one, but just thought I'd bring
it to your attention as I noticed it was missing! Smiley

Carol P
Sent from my iPhone using MBraille

On 12 Jun 2015, at 4:46 pm, Jackie Brown <jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Carol

I don't know to be honest, perhaps Steve could come in on this one as the
manual doesn't appear to state how many.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Brown
Emails: thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx