[access-uk] Re: Announcement Secondhand-zone moving

  • From: "David Russell" <david.russell8@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 13:13:15 +0100

Ibby,

I am currently a member of the Zone and will be moving, but I immediately
foresee a problem with Yahoo Groups in that I will immediately come into
conflict with a screen I cannot read which I think is called "CAPTCHA".
Does this mean I either have to get sighted help or phone Yahoo Groups for
help.  I do not want to encourage a list provider who uses such a system.
That is just not accessible to my mind.

David