[access-uk] Re: Announcement: Introducing new SAPI Eloquence and Vocalizer voices from Code Factory!

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2015 17:25:15 +0100

Hi Richard,

I would say that the SAPI Eloquence is as responsive as any direct drivers
I've heard.

But should you be curious, you can download a seven day trial from:-

http://www.comproom.co.uk/EloquenceForWindows_ComputerRoom-Setup.exe.

Good luck, and if you need any help, please contact me off list.

All the best

Steve

--

Computer Room Services