[access-uk] Re: Announcement - AccessibleNews for IE launched!

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 18:09:39 +0100

Hi Malcolm,

No, it is my experience.  Even though I don't sell JAWS, one thing it is
very good at, is browsing on the web.  No, Supernova, or Hal has strange
keystrokes, which in general are non-standard, like space bar to activate a
link instead of enter etc, and generally it is just weird the way they have
done it, and I personally don't like it.

All the best
Telephone Low-call:  08452 606 277
International:  +44(0)1438 742286,
Fax:  +44(0)1438 759589