[access-uk] Re: Announcement - A Note-taker Training Day on 6th October

  • From: "Karl Farrell" <karl.farrell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 11:34:56 +0100

Hello Eleanor

Thanks for your comment.  Each of us has to decide whether or not a price is
worth paying and long distance travel is expensive.  But nowadays, for a short
trip in a taxi or fish and chips for one you can say good-bye to a fiver.  If
you use an expensive note-taker, get as much back from it as you can.  My
questionnaire returns showed that most note-taker users could get much more
back than they currently do.

We in AVIOS know how personal budgets are tight.  So if you attend our training
day on 6th October, you get free hot drinks and soft drinks during the event
(and the knowledge you take away); and you can have free membership of AVIOS
for a year.  I hope you will email me to book to attend:
Karl.farrell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tel: 020 7275 7650